Narang N Kishor
Company: Narnix Technolabs
Kishor is a Technology Consultant, Mentor & Design Architect with Organizations of National & International repute in the fields of Electrical, Electronics & ICT. He has over 39 years of professional experience in education, research, design and consulting. After a brief stint in Design, Industry & Academics, he started Narnix in 1981 to act as the “Technology Interface” for the Industry, Business and Society. Narnix is one of the pioneer “Independent Design Houses” in India, engaged in design & technology consultancy, providing complete Design & Development Support to Electronic Products & Systems Manufacturing, as well as Solution Deploying Organizations. He has over 200 research & design mentees in the STI (Science Technology & Innovation) and ESDM (Electronics System Design & Manufacturing) Ecosystems. His current focus is to develop Framework, Architecture & Standards for end-to-end unified & secure ICT Infrastructure for Smart Cities.
Designation: Technical Programme Manager
Company: Bluetooth SIG
Martin Woolley is an industry veteran with over 30 years’ experience working with computers large, small and getting smaller. He still has a Sinclair ZX81 somewhere. Martin was a part of the BBC micro: bit team and designed the micro: bit’s Bluetooth profile. When Martin first discovered Bluetooth low energy it struck him as a phenomenally useful and developer-friendly technology and a perfect fit for this age of the Internet of Things. Bluetooth mesh networking will take this to the next level. Martin is the Bluetooth SIG’s Technical Programme Manager for the EMEA region and is responsible for informing, educating and supporting developers in the region.
Dipankar Ghosh has experience in manufacturing (heavy engineering and automotive) and IT businesses. He has founded 2 technology companies. He has done lean management consulting with several large automotive and auto component companies with a focus on getting more value from their assets. He is Founder-CEO of Digi2O which helps its customers to profit from connected machines. Specifically, Digi2O helps equipment owners to optimize the utilization of their assets by tracking real-time performance data. Within Digi2O he is crafting a strategy around helping fleet managers to use data from their machines to reduce their losses from abrupt breakdowns, reduce idle time and improve safety.
Designation: Executive Director – Technology Division
Company: Morgan Stanley
Snigdha is an Executive Director of Technology division of Moran Stanley. Snigdha has about 20 years of experience in business analysis, architecture, design, and delivery of enterprise-scale systems and programs on a variety of platforms. She is a passionate Java developer and likes to dabble in new technologies. She has worked in multiple markets from the US to India covering a number of regulatory nuances such as Dodd-Frank, EMIR, MiFID and India Tax Regulations. She has helped build and lead high performing, cross-regional teams in these areas. Today she leads the India equity swaps team and the swaps STP initiative globally. Her is involved in all areas of the equity swap lifecycle including product creation, trade enrichment, allocation, cash flow, risk, and reporting. This includes not just IT stakeholder management but active interactions with the swaps desk and senior business management.
Designation: Electronics Hobbyist and CEO
Company: GVC Systems Pvt Ltd.
Vinay is an electronic hobbyist with around 40 years of hands-on experience. He has been building and selling controllers for electronic devices like Traffic lights, building elevators, vending machines, medical instruments, home and building automation etc. At present, he is incubated at Amity Innovation Incubator, Amity University, Noida. Vinay also teaches electronics and programming to underprivileged kids in Noida, writes and replies to queries on electronics in Quora and has open sourced many of his commercial designs. His strength has been to convert an idea into real shape and then give that design to various manufacturers who in turn take care of production, marketing and sales.He believes in sharing and have already made my seven most successful commercial designs open. He has published many complete circuits, details, and software in an electronic magazine EFY.
Designation: Head- IoT Delivery and SME
Company: NTT Data Services
Syam heads the IoT Delivery at NTT Data Services and Subject Matter Expert for the Internet of Things. Co-authored a book on All IP Networks, filed for 22 patents, written 8 RFC standard for the Internet at IETF, contributed to various standards at IEEE and other SDOs. Syam leads the team that developed world’s first IPv6 ready logo certified TCP/IP stack. Mr. Madanapalli is the chair for IEEE P1931.1, the Roof Computing for the Internet of Things. He is an applied scientist, architect and people’s manager working to embed the Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) into our lives to democratize the intelligence, potentially making everybody smarter, faster and more productive.
Designation: Director & CEO
Company: American Megatrends India
Sridharan Mani, Director & CEO, American Megatrends India private limited is an MBA graduate from Emory University, USA. He has around 22+ years of experience in the information technology. Around 15+ years of his experience is in holding key executive management and leadership position in USA & India. He is an innovator and a team player and has developed and established key products and solutions in Healthcare, Telematics and Service Delivery for a global audience. He has around 15+ patents pending in the field of Healthcare and Telematics. Professor of Goizeuta Business School Dr.Benn Konsynski quotes “Mani has an excellent balance of strong technical skills and business acumen. He has an excellent grasp of business applications and management needs and keeping at the forefront of technology advances. He is also an individual with high integrity – a highly principled individual.” He is married to Archana, a graduated financial accountant, with two children, studying 11th and 7th grade.
Designation: Founder and MD
Company: Targetorate Consulting
Abhijeet is a successful Entrepreneur with around 20 years of Industry experience in Business Development, Sales, Solutions, and Delivery. With direct exposure working with clients in North America, Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia, Abhijeet carries a good blend of expertise in Technology, Business, and Entrepreneurship. As MD of Targetorate Consulting, Abhijeet drives GTM strategies of clients across various industries and markets for mutual growth; for established incumbents, new entrants and technology start-ups. In the past, he worked as VP with Accenture, Global Presales Head with iGate and Lead Architect with Tech Mahindra. He is backed by strong academics with Masters in Computer Applications and Business Administration. He is an Industry expert with extensive experience in Management Consulting, Business Development, Sales and Delivery Enablement for leading MNCs; besides developing GTM strategies for the wide range of businesses from different verticals and regions.
Designation: President and CEO
Company: System Level Solutions, Inc. USA
Mr. Paresh Patel is the founder and managing director of System Level Solutions (India) Pvt. Ltd. a wholly owned subsidiary of System Level Solutions, Inc., USA founded in January 2001. For System Level Solutions, he leads the global operations across three continents, which includes a staff in India of 250 engineering professionals responsible for FGPA design, PCB development, prototype development, software development, software applications, and manufacturing. Mr. Patel is regarded as an expert in Embedded Systems earned through long-established working and customer relationship with companies such as Altera, Toshiba, Hitachi, Telefonica, Intel, Dell, BHEL and many others. In recent years, he has focused on IOT and creating a world-class infrastructure for taking data from sensors to the cloud. As a result, a number of patents have also been filed. Now relocated to London, he supports the UK governments Smart Cities program by assisting SmartDCC and Telefonica with test products and infrastructure as well as companies like EDMI and Toshiba for communications hubs and smart metering devices. With strong foundations laid, Mr. Patel is now driving SLS to become a major player in India and globally, focused on Smart Cities and IIoT.
Designation: Solutions Architect
Arzan has 9+ years of experience in IoT, Cloud, Data Science and Microsoft Infrastructure technology stack. He has great amount of experience in deploying cloud-based solutions. He is a multi-cloud professional with exposure to Azure, AWS and other IIoT cloud platforms like GE Predix and IBM Watson. As a Solutions Architect at CloudThat, he is an expert at deploying, supporting and managing client infrastructures on Azure. Having core training and consulting experience, he specializes in delivering individual training and corporate training on multiple technologies. He is also engaged in extensive research and development in the field of IoT and Data Science and leads a team for the same. He has delivered trainings on IoT and currently designing cloud integrated solutions. He has designed our company’s first IoT product – SmartDesk which will be launched by early 2018.
Designation: Technology Evangelist
Company: National Cyber Defence Research Centre
A technology evangelist with the wide range of agile experience, starting from the days of embedded systems, moving to web & object-oriented development, followed by cybersecurity and then to the latest trend of cloud computing & machine learning. He is a Certified Ethical Hacking & Countermeasures Expert (EHCE) by US-Council and has been specializing in diverse security research areas like private TOR networks, Security of Industrial Control Systems (ICS), Virtualization & Hardware security, Privacy in the Internet of Things (IoT) etc. Currently, he is holding the role of Alt. CISO for Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India. He is accountable & responsible for security strategy planning, policy implementation, management of risks & threats, independent compliance reviews and implementation of new security products & technologies.He has been a recipient of the prestigious ‘Security Leader of the Year Award – 2016’ by Data Security Council of India (DSCI)
Biju K Nair
Designation: Licensing Lead (India)
Company: Open Invention Network
Biju.K.Nair, is a litigator having worked in various jurisdictions across India.He is the Executive Director @ SFLC.in His areas of practice extend from Corporate and Commercial Law, Competition Law.. He worked with Luthra & Luthra Law Offices and Amarchand Mangaldas in New Delhi. Biju.K.Nair earned his Law Degree(B.A LLB) from Army Institute of Law in 2004.
He is a member of Bar Council of Delhi, licensed to appear before the Supreme Court of India, all the State High Courts in India.
Raghvendra Singh Dikhit
Designation: Sr. Solutions Architect
Company: Impetus Infotech Pvt Ltd
A Technical Thought Leader and an author of the book ‘Enterprise Mobility Breakthrough’. He has many published articles and papers on latest technologies/frameworks with acknowledged publishers (OSFY, Quest Journals, IOSR, and IJESRT etc.). Participated / Speaker in many events for latest technologies/framework’s and strategies at national and international conferences/forums (HIMSS, CTIA, OSI, Apps India, Unicom, Nasscom, MoMo, DAVV etc.). Hands-on experience with enterprise integration solutions, services, products and worked with Fortune 500 firms for enterprise IT solutions.
Designation: Executive Director – Technology Division
Company: Morgan Stanley
Shamit is an Executive Director of Technology division of Morgan Stanley. Shamit has 18 Years of work experience in software development. Shamit manages applications that are used by Equity Research and Macroeconomic Research businesses. Technologies used in applications include Java, CUDA, Data Lake (Hadoop) and Natural Language Understanding via Machine Learning. He has been with Morgan Stanley for more than 14 years now and has handled many projects under various roles. He is a Technical Architect with passion towards Machine Learning, Text Processing in Equity Research Applications.
Gopi K Bulusu
Designation: CEO and Chief Technologist
Company: Sankhya Technologies
Gopi Kumar Bulusu is a founder CEO and Chief Technologist at Sankhya Technologies; a company that builds technology platforms for a connected world. At Sankhya, Gopi K Bulusu led an R&D team for over 20 years in the development of technology platforms for modeling, abstraction, and synthesis (MAS). Gopi’s key interests include languages and platforms for complex systems development – Smart Cities, Intelligent Transportation, Smart Grids, Machine Learning, Distributed Deeply Embedded Systems (DDES) and Super Computing. Gopi is a founder member at Gravity 2.0 Research Foundation, IGES (Institute for Geoeconomic Studies) and the chair at Super Computing Consortium of India. Gopi is a qualified computer science engineer.
Nitesh K Jangir
Company: COEO Labs
Nitesh K. Jangir is a co-founder of Coeo Labs, a medical device company solving unmet clinical needs in the field of emergency and critical care. Nitesh is an Electronics Engineer, with experience that includes stints at Defense, industrial automation, medical Devices. He was also a part of Stanford India Biodesign Internship Program where he developed and commercialized a device to safely tap pleural fluid in patients with pleural effusion. This technology (Thorashield) was licensed out to a medical device company. Nitesh has multiple patents and publications.
Designation: Specialist – Open Technologies.
Company: B&R Industrial Automotion
Ninad Deshpande graduated in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering from the University of Pune and is having varied experience in the automation industry. He has worked in different areas of automation industry such as application development, testing, R&D, technology marketing, and marketing. Presently working with B&R Industrial Automation as Head – Marketing and Specialist – Open Technologies. He is also handling the India activities of the Ethernet POWERLINK Standardization Group and is a member of the panel for Smart Infrastructure at the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) and is part of the working group for & Industrial IoT at the BIS. He is also the India representative of the Industrial Internet Consortium (IIC).
Dr. Vikram Venkateswaran
Designation: Founder and Chief Editor
Company: Healthcare India
Dr. Vikram Venkateswaran is the Founder and Chief Editor of Healthcare India, which is a social movement for better health in the country. We believe that revolutionary health care outcomes are possible only when patients, care providers, local communities, businesses and the government are all deeply involved in the cause for better health. He holds more than 16 years of experience in healthcare, Strategic marketing, and machine learning. He is a doctor from College of Dental Surgery, Manipal and he did his MBA from Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad. He is also working with NTT-Data Services as Senior Advisor for Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning and also with Dell as a Marketing Leader for Digit, al Business Services. With expertise in healthcare and the strategic business, he is going to talk about how blockchain can revolutionalize the health industry.
Designation: Consulting Partner & Head – Blockchain
Damodar Sahu is the Consulting Partner & Head – Blockchain for Manufacturing & Technology and Communications Strategic Business Units at Wipro Limited. He is a Thought Leader in the space of IoT, Digital, Blockchain, Industrial IoT and Aftermarket Services. An eloquent speaker at multiple forums and conferences like CII, NASSCOM, ASSOCHAM, CeBIT, Blockchain etc. written blogs on various Digital Transformation approaches and technology innovations. Currently, Damodar plays the role of Blockchain Solution Evangelist to target Clients and advises his clients to accelerate business outcomes with focused value modeling, Blockchain, Digital readiness, and analysis. He drives sales and business development for Blockchain and opens up hunting accounts/business contacts in existing & new accounts in North America. Damodar, with over 20 years chronicle of success with sound academic credentials, graduated with a B. Tech in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering with PGDBM in Operational Management from Amity University and MDP on Leadership in the age of Digital Transformation from IIM – Calcutta.
Designation: Co-founder and CTO
Company: Shalaka Connected Devices
Sunil Aggarwal is the author of the book “Bitcoin Magnet” and is the director of Trustmachines, A Blockchain teaching/training, research, and consultancy company. He is also a Blockchain Advisor for the companies Signzy and Simpal Portal, Australia. Sunil has spent eighteen years in three integrated areas of teaching, research and startup ecosystem.
He is first in India to teach a credit-based course on Bitcoin & Blockchain Technology Applications in a university. His core areas of professional interest are emerging Blockchain Technology startups, online learning solutions, and digital business models. He aspires to live in a world where people can develop multiple forms of intelligence and create immense abundance.
Designation: Hardware, IOT, and ICS Security Researcher
Company: Payatu Labs
Arun is a Hardware, Internet of Things and ICS Security Researcher, working with Payatu Software Labs as Sr. Security Researcher. His areas of interest are Hardware Security, SCA, Fault Injection, RF protocols, and Firmware Reverse Engineering. He also has experience in performing Security Audits for both Government and private clients.
He has presented a talk at the nullcon 2016,2017 Goa, GNUnify 2017, Defcamp 2017, c0c0n-x 2017, BSides Delhi 2017 and also co-trainer for Practical IOT hacking training and delivered in HITB 2017, HIP 2017, private clients in London, Australia, Sweden, Netherlands etc. He is an active member of null – The open Security community.
Designation: Vice President
Company: Accenture Technology
Srivatsan Padmanabhan is working with Accenture Technology as VP and in his current role as High Tech Industry SME focuses on initiatives in IoT, PLM and Industry X.0. He has more than 18 years IT experience working with companies like Satyam, GE, ITC in the past in the area of PLM, where he was responsible for delivery of PLM specifically PTC Windchill programs across multiple Geos.He also has 6 years of Industry experience. Srivatsan graduated from Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani and did his executive PGP from Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode. He is Six Sigma Greenbelt and PMP certified. As digital technologies are redefining business models & impacting customer expectations on an unprecedented scale, he is going to talk about how Digital twin is such notable technology that is helping in this change.
Designation: Research Scientist
Company: IR – IIT D
Prem has over 12-years experience as a Software Engineer, IT- Consultant and a researcher. He has worked with NDMC (Smart City Project, IT Consultant), Geospatial Delhi Limited (GSDL, GIS Company by Govt of India), IBM India. He has mentored IIT Delhi for Smart India Hackathon 2017 and grabbed the first runner-up position. He has developed software and Mobile Applications for Delhi Government and worked as an Advisor|Consultant for NDMC and GSDL. He is now doing full-time Individual Research on AI for specially-abled people. He has extensive experience in Training, Seminars, and Workshops. His workshop and talk would be about the recent trends in AI and how AI And Neurotechnologies is transforming the field of Robotics.PP
Designation: Chief Architect and Vice-President at SRE CoE
Company: Reliance Jio Cloud
Peter has been working in the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) Center of Excellence, Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. (RJIL), Bangalore. He has previously worked as a cloud infrastructure architect in the IBM Global Cloud Center of Excellence (CoE), IBM India Bangalore for four years. Prior to that, he had a long stint as TOGAF-certified enterprise architecture (EA) consultant in Wipro Consulting Services (WCS) Division. He has also worked as a lead architect in the corporate research (CR) division of Robert Bosch, Bangalore. He was granted a couple of international research fellowships (JSPS and JST) to work as a research scientist for 3.5 years in two leading Japanese universities. Published more than 30 research papers in peer-reviewed journals such as IEEE, ACM, Springer-Verlag, Inderscience, etc. He has authored 8 books thus far and focus on some of the emerging technologies such as IoT, Cognitive Analytics, Blockchain, Digital Twin, Docker Containerization, Data Science, Microservices Architecture, fog / edge computing, etc.
Designation: India Representative
Company: RA Consulting
Designation: Program Manager
Company: Robert Bosch
Raghavendra is an Automotive Domain Expert with more than 18 years of Domain Expertise. Currently, he is working as Program Manager for 2 Wheeler and Power Sports engine management applications at Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions, Bangalore. His experience covers software platforms as well as customer specific development projects for gasoline and diesel engine management systems. He is part of the Panel discussion with 5 experts from the best automotive companies – “Fossil fuel vs hydrogen fuel cell vs electric drives”. There are many reasons why the love of fossil fuels is fading away. Depleting resources, politics, war, rising prices are some of the reasons. The most important reason is pollution. Many alternative fuels have been proposed. But hydrogen fuel cell and electric drive are the closest to the performance of fossil fuels. With all these challenges, the panel will discuss if the modern world overcomes the dependency on fossil fuels for transportation?
Designation: Software Engineer
Ajita Jain, a Software Engineer at Intuit and an alumnus of Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University, Delhi. She is a passionate coder, intrigued by challenging problems. In her current role, she is responsible for delivering technical solutions to automate in Infrastructure domain. She delivered a rajtalk on Financial Sector Data Analytics at Gracehoppers Conference,2017.Apart from technical interests, she is a dance enthusiast. An explorer by nature, she is fond of traveling to new places. She was also selected as a Mentee out of applicants from universities all over India under the WeTech Mentoring Program (the initiative of Institute of International Education) in association with mentors from Goldman Sachs and Qualcomm.
Company: Stanzen Engineering
Avinash Sosale has served on the Board of Automotive Component majors like Toyotetsu India and has served in most areas of automotive manufacturing from Operations, Production Engineering & Control, Purchase, Sales, HR. He has trained in Japan in the Toyota Production System which was the precursor to Lean Manufacturing around the world and is fluent in Japanese.Currently serves on the Board of Stanzen Engineering which is a Tier 1, Auto component and safety systems supplier to Toyota, Autoliv, Aisin, Toyoda Gosei to name a few. He also serves as Director and Board Member in Verican Technologies Pvt. Ltd., (Software Automation and Analytics Company), Director – Communicaids Innovation Pvt. Ltd. (Early Education & Intervention for Autism Spectrum Disorders), Partner – Wild Kaapi LLP (Single Origin Coffee) and serves as a Business Advisor to Toyotetsu India, where his last position was Whole Time Director – HR and Purchase. He also gives his time to the Centre for Wildlife Studies, an NGO working in the area of Wildlife Conservation and Science, as their Managing Trustee.
Designation: Education Specialist
Company: KPIT Technologies Ltd.
Rajesh is an Education Specialist in the Engineering Academy at KPIT and working as a faculty in Education and Competency Development(ECoDE) team with expertise towards HMI development & connectivity in IVI platforms. Prior to this, he was a core faculty member of CDAC’s Advanced Computing Training School, Pune, and evangelist in Embedded Systems, IOT domains with a wide span of industry & academia associations. He is the guest author for EFY Group’s Open Source For You Magazine, published few articles on IOT Protocols, Platforms, Time series database(InfluxDb), Snappy core, Embedded Linux,Android USB, GNU tools for desktop & MCU programming etc in recent years and on OpenOffice.org, Qt development in the past for Linux For You magazine. He was the speaker for various events on Open Source, Embedded Systems, IOT like [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], Open Source [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] He has the expertise and interested in areas like Linux internals, Kernel programming & Device drivers, RTOS, Embedded Linux, Qt programming for Desktop and embedded applications, IOT gateway design, IOT platforms & connectivity protocols.He loves teaching & open source, keen on FOSS adoption among the student community and keep exploring emerging technologies and open source trends in core domains these days.
Ankit Jogi has been developing Tizen Platform, played an instrumental role in the development of Telephony (RIL Layer). He has majorly worked on SIM and eSIM layers of Tizen for Mobile Phones and Wearables; all of which were released in India and other emerging countries. He has around 8 years of industry experience. Ankit completed his M.Tech from National Institute of Technology (NIT), Trichy with majors in Computer Science. In his free time, Ankit loves reading, catching up with technology trends. He is also well versed in Waterfall & Agile Software Development Cycles in a product development organization with a Strong background in C, Core Java programming. Ankit also has experience of Module Lead, Module Key Ownership (MKR) roles and responsibilities He also has expertise in Telephony middle-ware/Telephony adaptation involving system architecture, design, and development for Mobile Communication Solutions both in application processors for all telephony components such as SIM, Phonebook, SAT.
Designation: Project Engineer – IoT
Company: Techolution India Pvt Ltd.
Karthik is a Project Engineer (IoT) at Technolution India Private Limited and leads IoT Solution Team in India. He has architected range of Smart Office Solutions, Condition Monitoring Systems for Power grids, Industrial assets for multiple MNCs and Government Organisations. He is also involved in solution architecting for smart city implementations in India and East African region. Worked with India’s first Global OEM and IoT Brand. He has developed system level design for Home Automation Product. He has also worked on Implementation of Open Source Framework for IoT Home Gateway and End Constrained Devices. He has worked on proprietary Framework Development to support multiple RF with IoT Gateway and headed along with the team to develop and demonstrate India’s first AI integrated Smart Home Automation Solutions. Karthik has developed integrated Data Acquisition System for one of DRDO’s Lab. He is an active contributor to Open Source Softwares and published IEEE papers.
Designation: Co-founder and CEO
Company: QtPi Robotics
Jaison has 2 decades of experience in companies like Yahoo, Microsoft where he processed petabytes of data and applied machine learning to protect online users from malicious attacks. His interest in STEM education made him introduce the new era of learning by starting QtPi Robotics. QtPi is a Make in India initiative has developed an Arduino based robotic kit which helps everyone to get started with physical computing easily. The building blocks and drag and drop programming help to build a prototype without any prior experience with programming. His workshop on “Physical Computing 101” will help to design anything from remote control car to voice control home automation, plug and play modules help to understand electronics better, build an Android app by drag and drop method.
Designation: Software Development Engineer
Company: Makerville Solutions
While Anuj was studying computer engineering, he started meddling with electronics. This hobby has evolved to drive the trajectory of his career. Marketing, especially around hardware platforms is something that he loves doing. He was responsible for the same during the crowdfunding campaign for Tah as well as when maintaining the open source SDK for Marvell IoT. For Tah, it meant doing a Makerfaire marathon, for EZ Connect it was conducting talks and workshops at various conferences, technical and nontechnical writing through documentation, blogs, and sample projects. Manufacturing and assembly process and especially rapid prototyping is something that he has started gaining experience in. For Tah, the scale was 1000s of devices while for Knit it was 100s of devices. It has helped him understand the gap between breadboarding a demo and buying something off the shelf in a store.
Designation: IoT Security Researcher
Jitendra Kumar is an IoT Security Researcher with Sumeru and has been a key instrument in various smart devices security projects for government and private sectors. He is a regular speaker at open security communities Null, OWASP etc. He also been a speaker in different conferences such as Wearable Technologies Conference’17 Asia. He has contributed extensively on Embedded Hardware Security, Firmware Analysis, Wireless communication protocols security such as BLE, NFC, ZigBee, Z-Wave etc., Mobile and Web Application Security. He has done the Secure IoT Product Development Life Cycle (Secure PDLC) implementation for multiple organizations. He has conducted numerous corporate training on Secure SDLC, Web App security, Mobile App Security, Network Security, IoT Security and Embedded security. In his free time, he likes to build solutions for small problems of the daily routine.
Designation: Software Engineer
Himani Garg is a software engineer at Intuit India Development Centre. She recently graduated from Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women. Being an aspiring data scientist, Himani has always shown keen interest in machine learning. She has published a research paper in IEEE on machine learning, which was presented at 10th International Conference on Developments in E-systems Engineering, held in Paris, France in 2017. She has also presented the paper at Grace Hopper Conference, 2017 held in Bangalore. Her workshop at EFYConferences is on how to build a Chatbot. This workshop focuses on addressing the technical aspects of – “What does it take to build a Chatbot?”. The audience will be introduced to the concepts and advantages of chatbot. Using these concepts, the audience will be able to determine relevance to their space and help transform their products to deliver success.
Deepak Hebbur is a seasoned professional in the global automotive technologies segment.Transforming fresh engineers to “Engineering Talents” in the Automotive domain is his focus at SKILLFINITY. Before this venture, he was associated with BOSCH for over 17 years and has immense knowledge on Product development in Automotive Domain and handled many international leadership roles. His expertise lies in diverse topics like Infotainment, User Experience, Human Machine Interface, Passive Safety to name a few. He is highly passionate about Mentoring, coaching and building talent. He has been responsible for Program management from inception to the production of complex automotive infotainment projects, people management for large teams.He is experienced in end-to-end product development from requirement analysis, designing solutions and testing to release, production and maintenance, including field support.He is experienced in Setting up offshore software development teams, team management, customer management with cross-functional teams located in multiple locations across the globe.
Rushikesh D. Nandedkar
Designation: Sr. Security Analyst
Rushikesh is a security analyst at FireEye. Having more than six years of experience under his belt, his assignments have always been pointed towards reducing the state of insecurity for information. His research papers were accepted at NCACNS 2013, nullcon 2014, HITCON 2014, Defcamp 2014, BruCON 2015, DEFCON 24, BruCON 2016, x33fcon 2017, c0c0n-x 2017, BruCON 2017 and BSides Delhi 2017 as well he is a co-author of an intelligent evil twin tool “DECEPTICON”. Being an avid CTF player, for him solace is messing up with packets, frames and shell codes. Prior to FireEye he has worked with SecureView, HRMantra and Network Secuirty Solutions. He holds a master Degree in Computer Engineering from SGGS IE&T.
Designation: Hardware Security Researcher
Mohammed Pota is a hardware security researcher at Payatu Software Labs LLP. with an Electronics Engineering background. He’s a co-trainer for the IoT hacking training his company delivers (Nullcon-Goa and Hack in the box-Amsterdam). He is an experienced IoT pen-tester. His passion for hardware saw him get selected for the MIT IoT Bootcamp.Mohammed has dabbled in image processing, 3D CAD modeling and woodworking. Being a tinkerer and a self-learner, he built a 3D printer from scratch as his final year project. He works on Reverse Engineering hardware devices, creates circuits and devices based on requirements. He sets up and maintains the IoT Lab at Payatu. He also provides training on Practical IoT Hacking Training at various national and international conferences.
Designation: Security Analyst
Company: Dover Corporation
Avik has been working in Cybersecurity for around 3 years now and have worked with technology firms and manufacturing organization which has helped him understand the broader impact of Cybersecurity. He has worked on Risk Assessments and Consulting; Security Incident Response and Forensics. He spends his days assessing Risk for my organization’s current infrastructure; automating mundane tasks and also “hunting evil” for the corporate environment at scale using forensic examination and host-based analysis. Before Dover, he has worked with Microsoft where he supported hundreds of thousands of production servers that make up the Bing & Ad Center environment in a 24X7 support model. He also has experience with SOC/NOC to detect, prioritize and resolve incidents and Identify and document common recovery procedures for service impacting incidents.
Designation: Security Consultant
Company: Payatu Labs
Nitesh Malviya currently works with Payatu Labs. Experienced in Web Appsec, Mobile Appsec and VAPT, at recent he works on IoT, Radio and Cloud Security. He is an active member of null – The open Security community (www.null.co.in) where he is a regular speaker on the topic ‘IoT security’. He was responsible for maintaining the Web and Mobile Application Security of India’s biggest Payment Gateway. Being a self-learner and a big fan of IoT and Embedded Device Security, he now works with the brilliant team of IoT Security and spends most of my time in making, breaking and securing the IoT Device for various clients. Being flexible enough to work alone and in the team, he gets to work on various aspects of Cloud, Web, and Mobile application security as well. When not doing any project, he researches and learns new ways of attacking various IoT devices and involves himself in some form of automation using Python.
Company: Shalaka Connected Devices
Hrishikesh is the Managing Partner and CEO at Shalaka Connected Devices . He is an IoT and Embedded Services enthusiast. He works collaboratively with clients to convert insight into the strategy that will have a substantial positive impact on their business performance. He consistently delivers desirables and earns the trust that is the foundation of lasting relationships. His focus of business and technology is Electronics focusing on Embedded System design and development, Internet of Things and Telematics. He has worked on Cortex-M4 microcontrollers. GSM, Ethernet, WiFi, RFID communication protocols. He has also worked on NFC, BeagleBone Black board and RFID products used for asset management and entertainment events.
EFY Conferences Alumni (in no particular order):
- Dr. Andreas Middendorf, Fraunhofer-Institut für Zuverlässigkeit und Mikrointegration
- Venkat Mattela, CEO, Redpine Signals
- Balaji Kesavaraj, Director – Platform Strategy, Microsoft India
- Ashok Ravula, Solutions Director-Core Platform, Infiswift
- Vinay Chaddha, CEO, GVC Systems Pvt Ltd
- Ravi Ramaswamy, Head – Health Systems, Philips
- Saurabh Kirtani, Technology Evangelist, Microsoft
- Mohammed Iqbal Ahmed, Sr Engineer, Intel Software Services Group
- Jagdish Harsh, CMD, Mobiloitte
- Milind Hanchinmani, Director, Data Center and IoT Enabling-APJ
- Kiran Chikkappa, Senior Sraff Manager, Qualcomm India
- Sudhir Rawat, Sr. Technical Evangelist, Microsoft
- Mukesh Gangadhar, Technical Lead for Datacenter Activities, Intel Software Services Group
- Vyasan V, Scientegra Labs , Bengaluru
- Eric Cheng, Product Marketeer, Sigma Designs
- Gopi Bulusu , Chair – Super Computing Consortium of India
- Syam Madanapalli, Global Lead for IoT Delivery, Dell
- PVN PavanKumar, Director – IOT Product Management, SAP Labs
- Geetika Goel, CTO, Jigsaw Academy
- Martin Woolley, Technical Programme Manager, Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG), Inc.
- Bhaskar Chugh, Head of Sales, Mobiloitte
- Vaibhav Kohli, Research, and Development, VMWare
- B V Vasu, Director, Phytec Embedded Pvt Ltd.
- Pawan Dubey, Senior Consultant, Infosys
- Virendra Gupta, Senior Vice President and Business Line Head, Huawei Technologies India
- Rajdeep Dhar, GM- Business Development, Mobiloitte
- Shanmuga Sunder T, Project Manager, Robert Bosch Engineering
- Praveen Arora, Director, Digital Strategy & Transformation, Ericsson
- Ankan Mitra, Procurement & Strategy, Shell
- Shalini Ramamurthy, Lead Analyst, Insight Research
- Naveen Balani,IoT & Cognitive Leader ,Accenture Labs
- Kumaran Venkatesh, VP – Strategy & Operations, IESA
- Kalyan Varma, Vice President, TUV Rheinland
- Rajeev Kumar, VP-Global Sales, Mobiloitte
- Britto Edward Victor, Design Centre Head, ROHM Semiconductor India
- Aravind Mangarsi, Head – Process and Factory Automation, B&R Industrial Automation
- SK Sinha, Professor, IISC, Digital Strategy & Transformation, Ericsson
- Vikas Diwedi , Senior Manager
- Mubeen Jukaku, Technology Head, Emertxe
Anirban Chowdhury Co-founder and Director, Technology Frugal labs Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd
- T. Anand, Principal Architect, Knewron
- Munir Mohammed, Program Specialist-Comsoc & eHealth, IEEE
- Kaustubha Parkhi, Principal Analyst, Insight-Corp
- Vijay Bolloju, Manager, Application Engineering, ROHM Semiconductor India
- Ashissh Raichura, Founder, Medikell – an IoT Empowered Healthcare
- Deepak Gupta, Founder, Future Foundry
- Rahul Mathur, Senior Team Lead-Product Development, SP Robotic Works
- Prabhu Ramachandran Director WebNMS, the IoT Division of Zoho Corporation
- Bhaskar Rao, Founder-CEO, Technosphere
- Rajeev Jha, founder director, Yuktix
- Sathvik Ashok, IoT Specialist Developer, SAP labs
- Anuj Deshpande, founder director, Makerville
- Kedar Sovani, Staff Manager, Marvel Semiconductor
- Deepak Hebbur, Co-Founder, and CEO – Skillfinity
- Ninad Deshpande, Specialist – Open Technologies, B&R Industrial Automation
- Nihal Kashinath, founder, IoTBLR
- By Shajee Kozhukkunnon , Sr.Regional Manager – Moxa India
- Jayakumar Balasubramanian, Director, Emertxe
- Shekar Sanyal, Director & Country Head, IET India
- Vinod Bhargav B S, Senior System Architect, Robert Bosch Engineering
- Aneesha Pillai, Co-founder, Future Foundry
- Hemant Kamat, Co-founder, and CTO, Shalaka Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Suniel Kumar G, Director & Founder, Nexiot
- Abhishek Latthe, CEO, SenseGiz
- Ganesh Shankar, Founder, FluxGen
- Marutish Varanasi, Head of Big data Analytics and Data Sciences, Marvelogic Consultancy Services
- Sachindra, creator, Stellar Innovators
- Maihi Pashya, Electronics Designer, Nexiot
- Dr. Ashish Vasant Joglekar, Technical Staﬀ (Hardware Design), Robert Bosch Center for Cyber-Physical Systems, IISc.
- Hrishikesh Kamat, CEO, Shalaka Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Venkatesh K, Lead R&D Staff, Nexiot
- Sivathanu Neelkantan, CEO, NeeL Software
- Prashanth Perugupalli, Founder, Spectral Insights
- Sudhir Sathiyamoorthy, Founder, Resonate
- Srinivasa Moorthy, CEO, APEITA
- Nisarg Nirmalkumar, CTO, Skillfinity
- Gururaja Narasimhaswamy, HMI Expert – Vehicle Infotainment, Robert Bosch
- Satish Bhomenahalli, Program Manager, TCS
- Adarsh Manvikar, Product Manager, Delphi Automotive
- Pranav Pai Vernekar, Founder, Inventrom
- Praveen Gonsalves, Head- Product Design and R&D, Shalaka Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Arun Magesh, IoT Security Expert, Attify
- Shaun Mitra, Chief Business Officer, Technosphere
- Arzan Amaria, Sr.Cloud Solutions Architect, CloudThat Technologies
- Dr. Parag H Rughani, Assistant Professor, Institute of Forensic Science, GFSU
- Rajesh Sola, Core faculty member, C-DAC’s Advanced Computing Training School
- Rishabh Hardas, Embedded Software Developer, Atos India Pvt.Ltd
- Urmil Parikh, Co-founder, Klar Systems
- Shubham Srivastava, Technical Trainer, CDAC’s Advanced Computing Training School
- Abhay S Bharadwaj, Sr. Cloud Engineer and Application Developer, Frugal Labs
- Avinash Kaushik, Founder, Revvx IoT Accelerator
- Mohan Yenigalla, Co-founder, Klar Systems
- Zainul Charbiwala, Founder & CTO, Tricog Health
- Deboprio Ghosh, Founder & CEO , IOTPOT
- Sumit Laad, Country Head, Amazon Launchpad
- Bahubali Shete, Founder Geckp, IoT POT
- Bipin P Kumar, Co-Founder, Gaia Smart Cities
- Girish VS, Executive Director, ISCM
- Jagdish Harsh, Founder & CMD, Mobiloitte
- Kalyan Varma, Vice President, TUV Rheinland
- Nitesh Kumar Jangir, Co-founder, Coeo Labs
- Nipun Kanade, Software Consultant, ThoughtWorks
- Rainer Rego, Sr. Cloud Engineer and Application Developer, Frugal Labs
- PVG Menon, President, VANN Consulting Pvt. Ltd
- Mr. Arun Verma, VP Operations Yuktix
- Melwin Matthew Android Lead Wagr
- Shri B Manish Kumar Assist. Vice President KITVEN
- Shabarinath Assistant Professor SRM Easwari Engineering College
- Abhijit Roy Associate Director Happiest Minds Technologies
- Aravind S Backend Lead Wagr
- Praseeth Sethumadhavan Business Development Manager Tektronix
- Angad Singh CBO Kratos wearable
- K Vijaya Kumar Gupta CEO KWALITY PHOTONICS P LTD
- Azeem Merchant CEO Messung ERFI
- Shri A R Jayakumar CEO KITVEN
- Hemant Singh Tomar CEO Kratos wearable
- Chow Reddy, Managing Director, Interleaved Technologies
- Dr. Rishi Bhatnagar Chairman IET India IoT Panel
- Keith Bryant Chairman SMART Group
- Kaustubh Karnataki Chief Engineer FluxGen Engineering Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Vijay Raghav Varada Co-Founder Fracktal Works Pvt. Ltd.
- Sandeep S Co-founder Portuspine
- Jerric Lyns John Co-founder Portuspine
- Jayaraj Esvar Co-founder Elnetty
- Gopinathan Andavar Co-founder Elnetty
- Ramasamy Esvar Co-founder Elnetty
- Advaith Mohan Co-founder Wagr
- Ajith K Co-founder Wagr
- Siddharth Darbha Co-founder Wagr
- Diljith Co-Founder Avench
- Rajeend Co-Founder Avench
- Sajith Co-Founder Avench
- Sandeep Patil Co-founder and lead engineer Explore Embedded
- Nezer Ahemed Community Manager Wagr
- Arshadev Consultant (R&D) Earlybird online
- Srinivas Mandavilli Country Manager Imagination Technologies
- Charles Chen Country Manager, India Moxa
- Pooja Maheshwari CTO SRS ValueTech
- Vijay Mishra CTO IISc, CeNSE
- Vinayak PatilKulkarni. CTO INVENDIS
- Yuping Tseng CTO ThroughTek
- Bijumon Janardhanan CTO Earlybird online
- Rohit Singh CTO Kratos wearable
- Pankaj A Data Science Wagr
- Sunil Thomas Data Science Wagr
- Speakers Designation Company
- Gopithulasinathan T Developer Elnetty
- Nikhil Vishnu PV Developer Elnetty
- Prabhu Ramachandran Director WebNMS
- Siddharth Unny Director TL Micro Automation Pvt. Ltd
- Vallab Rao Director Phytec Embedded Pvt Ltd
- Naren Sankar Director for Channel Sales Broadcom Corporation
- Aseem Jakhar Director R&D Payatu Technologies
- Commander Kuriyedath Ramesh (Retd) Director(Technical) dB Systems
- Arvind Sanjeev electronics engineer, inventor and entrepreneur DIY (Do it Yourself) Hacking.
- Shri .S P Bhattacharya, Executive Director (Engg, R&D) HALSanjay Prasad Executive Director & Chief Operating Officer 1neoteric Technology
- Senthil kumar Madasamy Field Application Engineering Manager-india, Cree India Pvt.Ltd
- Chinmayi Sk Founder Saakshin Technologies
- Vikram Rastogi Founder hacklab.in
- Raj Kurady Founder Monitoring Young Ones – Shishu Surakhsha Samadhan
- Phil Kinner Global Business and Technical Director (International Conformal Coatings Division) Electrolube
- Neel Mathews GM MREVA
- Suraj Kumar Head – Engineering Kratos wearable
- Milan Singh Bais Head – Sales Kratos wearable
- Hemant Patil Head CoE – Manufacturing Tata Teleservices Limited
- Niraj Tyagi Head CoE – Manufacturing Tata Teleservices Limited
- Vipul Kumar Innovation Head KPIT Technologies
- Dr. Myshkin Ingawale Inventor and Entrepreneur.
- Raghav Sridhar Lead R&D Fracktal Works
- Vinosh Babu James Lead, Technical Standards Qualcomm Standards & Industry Organizations
- Rishi Bhatnagar Maker | Intel Software Innovator| Arduino Maker Fellow
- Ramavallabhan Management & Technical Consultant JVR consultants
- Sadanand Bhatt Manager-Application Support (Wired & Microwave) Arnitsu
- Bhagath Singh Karunakaran Managing Director Kalycito
- Sanjeev Keskar Managing Director India Arrow Electronics
- Pankaj Vyas Managing Director, Vice President – Software Engineering, GainSpan
- Systems India Pvt. Ltd. Gainspan
- Mukul Pareek Marketing Program Manager Keysight Technologies
- Vikram Vaidyanathan MD Matrix Partners India
- Narang N Kishor Mentor and Principal Design Architect narnix technolabs pvt. Ltd.
- Brij Basin Principal Rebright Partners Founding team
- Prakasha Rao Project Director for GSAT 9, GSAT 17 and GSAT 18, and Study Director of GSAT 20 ISRO
- Creena Mehta Project Manager HPE
- Srinivasan Subramani Project Manager, Embedded Systems Barry Wehmiller International
- M.P Rajaram Regional Sales Manager AE for India Henkel Adhesive Technologies
- Bhaskar Lala Sales Manager, South India Flir
- Dr Subrata Rakshit Scientist G, Centre for Artificial Intelligence and Robotics DRDO
- Lokesh Balu Security Consultant Dell
- Bhuvana Balaji Senior Architect Span Infotech
- Deepak Pandian Senior Engineer Continental Automotive
- Pallab Maji Senior Engineer Continental Automotive
- Rohit Patle Senior Engineer TechMahindra
- Mr. Shailendra Singh Senior Engineer Yuktix
- Mr. Shailendra Singh Senior Engineer Xyra X-Locator
- Maheen Rasheed Senior R&D Engineer Mediatronix
- Deepu Chandran Senior Technical Consultant LDRA
- Neha Satak Serial Entrepreneur Astronome – IISc
- Prasad Bhat Serial Entrepreneur Astronome – IISc
- Amit Dang Software Architect Intel
- Ting Zhou System Director OVT
- Bijoy Ramanan Team Lead (R&D) Earlybird online
- Mr.Shrinivas Bhat Technical Director Entuple Technologies Pvt Ltd
- Pankaj Bansod Technical Lead – Reliability Honeywell Technology Solutions Lab, India
- Abhishek Surendran VC Exfinity Venture Partners
- Ankan Mitra Vice-President SMTA India Chapter
- Mr. Arun Verma, VP Operation Xyra X-Locator
- Anuj Ashokan, Tata Teleservices
- Bharadwaj Amrutur, IISc
- Subramanian.C, Intel
- Vinod Kumar M, Tejas Networks
- Anool M, Maker’s Asylum
- Vaibhav C, Maker’s Asylum
- Jain Anuj, Bosch
- Vivek Sharma, ST Microelectronics
- G S Raom Qualcomm
- Manish Prakashm Airtel
- Argha Basum Airtel
- Ranjeet Koulm Intel
- Vinay Duam Cisco
- Jinhee Kim, Samsung
- Sandeep Patel, Hitachi
- Tushir Malik, Aeries
- Suren Amarasekera, Aircel
- Alok Srivastava, Reliance
- Satish Mittal, Vodafone
- Ravi Gulati, Nokia
- Somshubhro Pal Choudhury, managing director, Analog Devices India
- Angad Rikhy Indian Angel Network (IAN)
- Rajeev Mukherjee, FHS Idealabs