s the Chennai IoT Geeks community. He’s tinkering IoT stuff since school days, and his love for hardware has only grown since then.
WORKSHOP ON AWS IOT
This is a hands on workshop on AWS IOT which gets you from level zero to a full blown IoT solution using AWS IoT. AWS IoT is a managed cloud platform that lets connected devices easily and securely interact with cloud applications and other devices. AWS IoT can support billions of devices and trillions of messages, and can process and route those messages to AWS endpoints and to other devices reliably and securely. With AWS IoT, your applications can keep track of and communicate with all your devices, all the time, even when they aren’t connected.
- Intro to AWS Io
- Connecting low cost Esp8266 to AWS
- Configuring Rule engine
- Server-less Architecture using AWS Lambda
- Understand what AWS can offer in the IoT landscape.
- Leverage some of the offerings from AWS to do most with minimum software code.
- laptop with Linux machine (preferably Ubuntu) / or Mac
- AWS account (can be created during workshop if participant has Credit Card)