By Rajesh Sola & Shubham Srivastava, Core Faculty, CDAC’s Advanced Computing Training School,Pune.
- CAN Slave Design (target:- STM32 F4 Discovery and/or FRDM K64f)
- Linux support for CANBus – SocketCAN (target:-BeagleBone)
- Node.js,NodeRED support for SocketCAN
- Eclipse Kura support for SocketCAN
- Understanding technological pointers for IOT middleware solutions with automotive case study.
- Understanding socketcan support on Linux targets like beaglebone and language bindings.
- Getting a glimpse of technologies used in other layers(end devices and cloud services).
Rajesh is a core faculty member of CDAC’s Advanced Computing Training School, Pune and evangelist in Embedded Systems,IOT domains.He is the guest author for EFY Group’s Open Source For You Magazine,published few articles on IOT Protcols,Embedded Linux,Android USB,GNU tools etc in recent years and on OpenOffice.org,Qt development in the past for Linux For You magazine.He was the speaker for open source events like [email protected],[email protected] Calicut in the past years and [email protected], [email protected], [email protected],OSI [email protected] recently. He loves teaching & open source and is keen on FOSS adoption among student community and keep exploring emerging technologies,especially open source trends in core domains these days.
Shubham is a technical trainer in CDAC’s Advanced Computing Training School, Pune. He has provided trainings and workshops in embedded systems PAN India subjecting RC nimble aircraft, gesture control interface using Arduino and interfacing other target boards etc. He is an embedded enthusiast and enjoys imparting and gaining technical knowledge, driving towards technical enablers for IOT nowadays.
For schedule please click here.