By Pawan Dubey, Senior Associate Consultant, Infosys
The speaker would start with addressing security and Privacy in IoT and then talk about IoT Communication Topology and Proposed architectural Solution. The Security and prvacy issues and Challenges would be discussed with entry Points for Security and Privacy Threats in Connected World. The talk would then be focused on How to Build secure Foundation for Smart Connected World
- Identifying and understanding emerging privacy, safety and security concerns in the hyper-connected world?
- What are the key elements in establishing a viable trust model in IoE services?
- Examining the impact of divergent national and international regulations on security and privacy. Where is the line between privacy and the greater good? (e.g. Apple vs. FBI)
- What part does each link in the IoE value chain play in Making the connected world secure? How to leveraging associated business opportunities.
- Identifying the mechanism to build a Smart and Secure connected world. Key factors required to ensure success of Connected world-Connected living Initiatives?
- Addressing Key case studies for security and privacy breaches reported in e.g. – Connected home, Connected Cars, Smart health monitoring, Smart Billing and payment systems etc.?
Pawan has more than 6 years of experience in Telecom/Software Industry in Business Analysis, Consulting and Solution Designing, Telecom OSS/BSS-Service Assurance and Fulfilment area. He has been Responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical BSS solutions for the customers based on their specifications and business needs. He has played a key role in meeting business objectives, solving business problems and furthering business success by applying e-TOM industry Standards, applications and the definition of high level solutions for development of operational processes and procedures. He has previously presented his research analysis on M-Agriculture as a Keynote speaker at TM Forum south Africa Summit, Johannesburg , 2013 and IoT Security session at TM Forum Live! Asia Conference, Singapore, December 2016. Pawan holds a Master of Science degree in Telecommunication and software engineering. He is currently working with Infosys Technologies as a Business consultant in Communication division practice. His research interests are in the area of computer-based electronic analysis and simulation, Internet of Things architectures
with applications in green automotive, internet of energy, healthcare and agriculture.
For schedule please click here.