To help clear up any queries you may have about this event, here are our answers to some of the most common and frequently asked questions. Or you can be classic, and ask us the question anyway.
Q. What’s this event about?
- At this expo-cum-conference, you will get to see cutting-edge IoT components, solutions and technology as well as meet engineers who create amazing products. Get invaluable insight that helps you develop viable IoT solutions, and make sure IoT becomes a key part of your business. How can you compete?
• Get the true facts on those hardware and software technologies that are critical to the IoT from the best in the business.
• Learn the smartest ways to build a product from some of the best design engineers, developers, technical architects and project managers in the country.
• Are you comfortable with merely surviving in this industry? Meet and network with the kind of people who could define your future career and help you become a thought leader.
Q. What are the key elements of India Electronics Week 2017?
1. Intensive sessions from the industry’s best speakers
Our speakers are a combination of experienced industry leaders, high-value engineers and founder-innovators driven by a passion for technology and engineering.
• Get to know the latest cutting-edge technology from the folks who developed it
• Absorb the energy and drive from the pros — get better at what you do
• Take away skills that you can apply to your work straight away!
2. Amazing Networking Benefits
The IoTShow conference will enable your team to network with 1000s of new potential customers, vendors and professionals in the electronics industry. Meet and network with the kind of people who could define your future career and help you become a thought leader.
• Team learns to sense the pulse of what’s happening in tools, technologies and customer requirements.
• Get connected with our lineup of speakers, some of the most valuable people in the electronics industry
• Hear ideas that your team weren’t even aware of!
3. Team Building was never this cool!
This conference will expose your team to extreme learning, to create a tighter knit and superbly efficient team.
• Team members discuss new technologies, tools and processes with advice from the best in the industry.
• Discussions on how to apply them back in the company to improve your products, performance and results.
4. Enhance Innovation
Want to design an innovative product for the market place? This is the conference for you.
• Learn from the founders of some of the latest successfully funded start-ups
• Attend workshops, get taught on creating prototypes from Five popular dev boards
• Don’t just dream — be a do’er and learn to get those dreams come alive!
5. Get better at what you do
Our speakers are a combination of experienced industry leaders, high-value engineers and founder-innovators, driven by a passion for technology and engineering. With experienced hands taking you through their struggle, absorb the energy and drive from the pros — get better at what you do.
Q. Will the entry for delegates be free or paid?
There will be free passes, as well as three types of paid passes. The FREE passes will have access severely limited to certain tracks and the expo. The paid passes offer a bundle of benefits as detailed in the answer to the next question.
Q. How many types of passes will be there, and how much will they cost?
There are four types of passes. Their benefits are as shown below.
- Defence personnel: 50% discount across all deliverables
- Priority access: Pro pass holders will get workshop reservation options two weeks before Standard pass holders.
- Individual workshop passes can also be bought @ ₹ 2,500 each.
Special Discount for Bulk Pass registration
|Number of Passes||Discount|
|5 to 10||25%|
|11 to 15||30%|
|16 and above||40%|
Q. What are the types of opportunities for organisations or brands to engage with the Electronics Design Engineer Community?
A. While customised solutions can be developed depending on the marketing needs, the following standard options exist for:
* Exhibitor booths for brands & organisations
* Exhibitor booths for recruiters
* Demo tables for Innovators
* Surveys/Database Collection
* Distribution of marketing collateral or give-aways
* Dedicated seminars or workshops by brands
* Product Launch / Demo Sessions by brands
Please get in touch with us at [email protected] for more sponsorship details
Q. What do we do if we want to do a bulk/group registration? Are there special rates for bulk bookings?
A. Yes, there are discounts for Bulk Bookings (listed below).
Discount Structure for Bulk Bookings
3 to 5 passes: 5% discount
6 to 10 passes: 10% discount
11 to 20 passes: 15% discount
21 or more: 20% discount
Q. Is there any discount for defence personnel?
A. We have a flat 50% discount for defence personnel. Plus, if the defence personnel come in a group, then they can benefit from the Bulk Booking discounts too.
Q. Is this event useful for students?
Yes and no. This event is useful for only those students who have a high interest in electronics, and want to pursue their career in this fast growing field.
Students might want to check out the workshops at the event. You can find a list of all the workshops at the MasterClass page, which will be published on January 15th.
Q. Do you sponsor the speakers (i.e., whether EFY will take care of the to-fro charges)?
We do not sponsor speakers, but can provide accommodation in Bangalore.
Exhibitors & Sponsors:
Q. What kind of workshops will be featured at the event?
There will be 8 workshops at the event per day, each capable of enlightening 40 engineers at a time.
Q. Can my company hold a seminar at the event?
Yes, of course. First, you need to come in as a sponsorship partner, and then book a seminar slot (in multiples of 30 minutes). Once done, your seminar details will be shared on our website so that the audience can register it.
Q. Can we do a product launch at the event?
Sure. The process is the similar to that for the seminar – instead of a seminar slot, you would be booking a much more premium Product Launch slot.
Q. What are the different engagement and marketing opportunities available?
Standard engagement opportunities like exposition booths and sponsorships are available for brands wanting to engage with the audience.
Innovative marketing opportunities like surveys, on-the-spot contests, product launches, brand-centric workshops, brand-centric seminars, press conference, etc, can also be customised as per your marketing goals and budgets.
You are requested to contact us at [email protected]
Q. Can you shed some light on the “innovative branding opportunities” mentioned for exhibitors and sponsors?
These refer to opportunities like hosting academicians, sponsoring event bags, badges, lanyards, becoming our registration partner, or more creative on-the-spot activities like surveys, contests, innovative branding, etc. EFY will help you with these engagement activities by:
1. Allowing you to do activities at different locations of the venue i.e. your staff can move around and conduct the surveys or contests.
2. Help publicise these activities by announcing them during breaks between sessions
3. Help publicise the brand by mentioning them in the event guide