By Ajay Godara, Founder & CEO, Enovate Skill
Robotics is a way to implement our ideas and giving them shape. This workshop is designed for practical hands on experience on how to design a robot for any disciplinary background participant, How to select a motor for robot, power backup for robot and automation at your home and workplace.
- Robot components & its applications: Chasses Design , Motor Selection , Power Circuit Design , Remote Control System Design and Motor Driver
- Building Self Balancing Robot using Arduino: Motor Interface with Arduino (DC motor, Stepper Motor) and Gyroscope Sensor Interface.
- Home Automation Circuit Design: IR, PIR Sensor & Temperature Sensor Interface with Arduino, Circuit Design and Control for Automation.
- Battery bank design.
- Will be able to make Robot.
- Will be able to do automation at home.
- Understanding about motor, Drivers
For schedule please click here.
For further details contact Ajay Godara 8396000340