By Suniel Kumar G, Director & Founder, Nexiot , Venkatesh K, Lead R&D Staff, Nexiot and Maihi Pashya, Electronics Designer, Nexiot
This workshop enables one to get a strong grasp on IoT End Node concepts & go beyond Arduino and start building custom End Node Boards. IoT Design enthusiasts, Startup professionals, Engineers wanting to start with Electronics Hardware can benefit through hands-on learning of technologies for connected things.
- Introduction to IoT & Architectural elements
- End Node – Connected Thing Blocks
- Introduction to Sensors
- Microcontroller and Connectivity
- Microcontroller Concepts & Selection
- Sensors Selection
- Connectivity Focus – WiFi, Bluetooth
- Arduino & Concepts of Open Source Hardware
- PCB Design & Soldering Concepts
- Components -Firmware – Drivers
- Custom Board Design for End Node :Use Case – Integrating WiFi module
- Sensors & MCU into a Single PCB
- Clear understanding of concept of ‘the Connected Thing’
- Learning & Understanding of IoT Architectural Elements- Microcontrollers, Sensors & Connectivity by hands-on use case
- Hands-On learning of Electronics product design & development process
- Electronics , Embedded & I.T background Participants can take their Ideas to next stage beyond Arduino proof of concept development
- Program Participants can potentially build a custom Prototype that can be showcased to their potential Customers, Management & Investors.
Suniel Kumar G
Suniel Kumar G is the Founder & Managing Director of Nexiot. He is an Electronics & Communications Engineer from National Institute of Technology , Karnataka, Surathkal.He has done Executive Management Program- Advanced Marketing from I.I.M Kozhikode.He has 14 Years of Industry Experience. Started career as Scientist – B in Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO) , then in Semiconductors Industry at Avnet inc & Future Electronics. He held roles in Product Management – Demand Creation Marketing & Technology- Innovation Promotion.He focuses on Design – solutions integration- electronics design – wireless sensor networks – open source & project management. He promotes Open source hardware & technologies.
Venkatesh Kedarisetti is Lead – Research & Development, Nexiot. He is a Electronics & Communications Engineer. He holds Masters in Embedded Systems Design & VLSI. He has 4 years of Industry experience in building IoT Solutions. He focuses on Electronics design – Microcontroller- Wireless & Systems integration .He is involved in community activities to promote open source hardware.
He is an electronics & Communications Engineer from Visveswaraya Technological University.He has 2 years of experience in Electronics design – PCB – microcontroller based development . He is involved in community activities to promote open source hardware.
For schedule please click here.