By Alok Deep, Co-founder & Director, Enovate Skill
Arduino is an open source hardware and software platform. With the integration of MATLAB®, LabVIEW software its domain in industries enlarge. This workshop is focused on Robotics Arm control for Industrial application and controlling using mobile.
- About electronics components, tools and their applications.
- Brain of Robot, Arduino : Microcontroller Basics, Embedded C Programing, Arduino interface with MATLAB®/LabVIEW/Android App., Arduino Programing using Arduino IDE & Arduinodroid App.
- Robotics Arm Interface with MATLAB® and control using Arduino.
- Understanding about basis Components.
- Will be able to design Robotics Arm.
- Will be able to interface Arduino with MATLAB®/LabVIEW
- Will be able to program Arduino with Android Mobile.
Alok is the co-founder of Enovate Skill. Prior to this he has worked as a control & Instrumentation Engineer at NTPC Power plant and Reliance Power. He has also worked as an Assistant Professor in MIT Meerut. He has published two IEEE Research papers and presented seven video lectures in Nittr Chandigarh short term course program. He has also won prizes in Robotics competition at IIT’s. He has also written lab manuals for Haryana govt. He has experience in various programming languages like Embedded C, MATLAB, LAB VIEW, Proteus and Multism.
For further details contact Alok Deep 8396000340
For schedule please click here.