EFY Conferences celebrates, explains and demonstrates the power of Internet of Things, embedded systems, and other enabling technologies. We invite you to join us as we bring together a large community of engineers, developers and users hailing from small focused design teams to large enterprise groups.
EFY Conferences (EFYCON) started as a tiny 900-footfall community conference in 2012, going by the name of Electronics Rocks. Within four years it grew into “India’s largest, most exciting engineering conference,” and was awarded as the most important IoT global event in 2016 by Postscapes. More than 10,000 excited delegates (techies, design engineers, developers, entrepreneurs, investors) flew in to be part of this event at India Electronics Week in 2017.
Now to take this legacy a step further as a next revolutionary platform for influential technologists, we are gearing up for the third edition of this mega event.
- Venue: Karnataka Trade Promotion Organisation (KTPO), Bangalore
- Date: 7-9 February, 2018
This year, we aim to provide attendees with more of practical, hands-on learning experiences that ensure that delegates’ return home with relevant, actionable plans to improve their dexterity. So, we encourage you to propose topics beyond the usual speech-style slide deck or PPT presentations.
Deadline for submissions: October 15th, 2017
Following are the topics that will be featured at the conference.
- ACQUIRE: Embedded systems and hardware for IoT Development
- ANALYSE: Analytics, Algorithms & Artificial Intelligence
- INTEGRATE: Standardisation and Cybersecurity
- PROFIT FROM IoT: How can suppliers make money and customers save money using IoT
- GREAT INDIAN JUGAAD: Hear from those who have developed uncanny engineering solutions.
Please submit original session and tutorial ideas that share your technology passions. Proposals should include as much detail about the topic and format for the presentation as possible. Detail matters; vague proposals face an uphill climb. Share with us WHO you are, WHY you’re excited about the technology you want to talk about, and WHY we should get excited about seeing you speak 🙂
If this interests you, feel free to reply to this email and let us discuss how we can collaborate and work together. If you are not able to make it, you may nominate others whom you believe to be excellent speakers too.
Ready? Submit your proposal here.
Proposals will be accepted for the following type of sessions:
- 30-minute speaking sessions (case studies, IoT deployments or ‘How To’ type presentations (example: “How To Get Your Hardware Manufactured”) – these can be solo presentations with constant Q&A, interview style discussion between two speakers, or a panel discussion or debate with more than three presenters.
- 1.5-hour training/workshops – workshops with a goal of informing and supporting participants to grasp and apply innovative principles and practices.
- 3-hour training/workshops – these extended format training sessions are designed to give participants hands-on, practical, in-depth guidance in using new technologies that are critical in today’s era.
- Knowledge partner – If this is of interest to you, our marketing team will brand your company as a knowledge partner. This includes print, online and on-site promotions. To get more benefits and pricing details, let me know of your interest and I will redirect you to our marketing team who will customise an offering for you.