Who’s a startup?
You are an eligible startup if:
• It has been less than five years from the date of incorporation of your firm
• If your startup’s turnover does not exceed 25 crores in the last five financial years combined
• It is working towards innovation, development, deployment, and commercialisation of new products, processes, or services driven by technology
The ₹10,00,000 Build Your Dream Competition
Nutshell: The winners will share ₹10,00,000 worth of advertising and marketing solutions from EFY Group, to help promote their startup and its product or service.
Right before the start of a keynote, a challenge will be given to startups enrolled in this competition. The startups can then submit their responses through their EFY Conferences account. There will be a total of 5 sets of questions, spread out over three days.
Please email your responses for the questions below to [email protected]
Your Company’s 101
- What does your company do?
- What unique problem does it solve?
- How big is the market opportunity?
Your Market Opportunities
- What is the actual addressable market?
- What percentage of the market do you plan to get over what period of time?
- How did you arrive at the sales of your industry and its growth rate?
- Why does your company have high growth potential?
Your Products and Services
- Why should users care about your product or service?
- What are the major product milestones?
- What are the key differentiating features of your product or service?
- What are the two or three key features you plan to add?
- Who are the company’s competitors?
- What gives your company a competitive advantage?
- What advantages does your competition have over you?
- Compared to your competition, how do you compete with respect to price, features, and performance?
- What are the barriers to entry?
- How does the company market or plan to market its products or services?
- What is the company’s PR strategy?
- What is the cost of a customer acquisition?
- What advertising will you be doing?